Monday, March 20, 2006

All Good In The Hood Babygurl

From : Motivation_x_Proclamation
Sent : Thursday, January 19, 2006 2:56 PM
To : "Mari Thompson"
Subject :
RE: i love u

yeah its al l go od in the ho od babygurl. . . . im leaving work now i th ink i wan na make so me kind of zuc ch ini stir fry or eg gplant stir fry. . .im kinda craving that! im craving u a ct ual ly. . bu t thats an other story. . =P i mis s u gorgeous! il l c a5 l u l8r. mwah mwah mwah. . .

Original Message

From: "Mari Thompson"
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:50 PM
To: "my angel"
Subject: i love u

got cut off again.. k. yah babe go ahead and have james bring the car round so I can get to the store and pick up a few things.. hummmm... I just don’t know? I guess the R.R. yes that will do fine for 2day!! lol I miss ur sweet ass babe!! have a great day! dont pay a mind, a moment of ur time or heart to my family or what I say bout them.. Im just frustrated with all of them!! they r just all jealous anywayz.. and well.. look at us .. its understandable. you light my fire baby.. in ur pocket! keeping ur unit warm n hard.. ur lil m!

No comments: