Saturday, March 04, 2006

Just 2 See U

Do you want me to come? I told you last week that I was not gonna work with Erin anymore that she never got back to me and you said "fuck her you don't need someone like that, that doesn't even get back in touch with you."

I thought bout what you said and I dumped her from my friends list and then that band that she drummed for, with the God awful icon withdrew as my friend as well, and when I told you bout what had happened you said, "who needs them," but that really doesn't matter to me. I have more then plenty people to work with that have made me offers in the past couple weeks. As far as New Zealand goes I was coming just to see you, to get to know you. I can stay at a hotel. Its fine but if you don't want me to come you tell me, ok. Its not a big deal.

No comments: