Monday, March 20, 2006

Motivation_x_Proclamation

From : Motivation_x_Proclamation
Sent : Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:19 PM
To : "Mari Thompson"
Subject : RE: unfinished
Re: princess day - unfinished

oh my go odnes s! ! i freaking love that! ! !
aw w w hun nie i love it love it! tysm!
oh i wan na be with u and hold u tight. . . .
i mis s u d early. il l pu t my hand in my
pocket and grab ur le ft hand and hold it
al l day until i c an wrap my warm arms
ur body. i love you. mwah mwah.. .
Original Message

From: "Mari Thompson"
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 4:47 AM
To: "my angel"
Subject: unfinished

My Dearest Wednesday..

I threw myself to the floor
And I prayed..
I tore open my flesh
And bled into the ground
I cried so that my tears
Soaked the earth
Through and through
I opened my mouth
And screamed so loud
That I shook stars and moons
Oh God how I prayed
Just for someone like
Who else but you
My heaven sent angel
You sat beside me
And kissed my wounded soul
You gathered up
All the scattered pieces
To my broken dreams
And whispered oh so sweet
Maricela come away with me
For truly how I do love and adore you..

Thank you my love for choosing to love me so immensely and completely without conditions or restraint.. I do so love you as you love me!!! Happy Anniversary my Wednesday.. my Princess Day!!! my True Love!! Maricela

No comments: