Sunday, June 04, 2006

For Wednesday

All I want today is to know the truth
To know that someday soon
This will be behind Wednesay and I
Behind us, who is us
I cant say cause truthfully
I just dont know anymore
The only things that I am sure of
My faith in God
This incredibly beautiful woman
That I met called Wednesday
I love you! Oh God how I love you
Someone keeps telling me
Babe, dont worry
Your not losing yor mind
Everything will be alright
Its all gonna work out
But nothing has worked out
It doesnt even really matter anymor
Thats the last thing
In my head and heart
Beats to Wednesdays pulse
Come lay with me in my arms
Thats where I want to be with Wednesday
Arm in arm, laying right next to Wednesday
You, Wednesday and no one else
Not ever, not ever :(

March 31, 2006 5:29 P.M.

No comments: