Saturday, March 04, 2006

Delivers Me Only To You

Good morning Wednesday, I hope you had a wonderful bath and sleep, that your dreams were filled with me. mmuuaahh!! Have a great Tuesday.

Delivers Me Only To You

I came to you came to me like a comet
Flashing across heaven and earth
Have caught my sites are set only on
You said I love you sent me flying
With the angels through the universe
You freely give to me your kindness
Humbly helps my spirit mend
Turns towards you became renewed
Direction returns unbroken I land and lay
Right next to you and whisper softly
Words so pure, oh sweet my night
Oh so sweet my ‘Day’ as sorrow falls away
Like a cloak to the ground breaks open
And swallows our sadness our tears our pain
You and I from separate sides
Climb an unknown mountain
We reach the top and find love waiting
There beneath the naked skies as shooting stars
Rain hard upon us plays this song
To you my ‘Day’ I do thee ‘Wed’
I do thee pledge to love to cherish
With goodness and with truth
I do for you are my heart
My soul longs to touch and hold
You spoke to me
I heard your soft sweet voice
Now delivers me only to you

Written For: 'Day' my Wednesday
By: Mari Thompson
November 20, 2005 - November 21, 2005
11:00 p.m. - 9:46 a.m.

No comments: