Saturday, March 04, 2006

Wonderful New 'Day'


© Unknown


© Unknown

Sunday, November 20, 2005
12:35:22 AM

hi
my good morning 1:44 a.m. you’re one and a quarter hour away from a wonderful new day? I missed you, I hope you had a good day at work and partied your sweet lil HAWT!! lil ass off with your friends. If not, got some much needed rest and above all sleep. I just finished my warm-up and stretching so im off with the dogs and then onto the bike then to the shower, then breakfast with a glass of oj, a double iced cappuccino and then here I will be awaiting your arrival in tie, single slip knot, draped between my breasts, ready to give you pleasure and fulfill all your desires. follow the candle light and the flowers, im waiting for you in the library. mmuuaahh! have a safe drive home from where ever you are. ttyl. mari *flower

No comments: